One of the exempted lines of business was "Land lease to support rotocraft aviation operation"
My sources tell me a local company wants to offer helicopter tours from downtown.
I can't imagine how Miller believes that will happen inside the Port (a secure area) unless she has plans to lease them the Port parking lot.
Here is what to watch for in the Hayward inside deal machine at ole' City Hall.
- In addition to collecting $3,000 per month to be the Mayor's personal photographer, Mayoral personal pal Laura Bogan does excellent photography including books.
- One of her specialties is AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY. https://lauraboganphoto.com/
- She even has a book using Hayward's Upside https://lauraboganphoto.com/shop/book/
- For all of her aerial work she appears to use a helicopter https://lauraboganphoto.com/about/
- A local helicopter tour company currently operates out of Ferguson Field doing tours of Pensacola https://www.hangtenhelicopters.com/pensacola-city-tour
- Where is Ferguson Field? Exactly! Not in a tourist centric area.
- The Pensacola area has only one helicopter tour company.
- The Mayor's bestie uses a helicopter company for her side hustle.
- Her other hustle is snapping photos of the Mayor.
- The Mayor controls a port.
- The Port is looking to bring a helicopter tour downtown.