The Board of Warrington Bank which Hayward is past due $980,000 includes Marilyn Hess.
On November 12, 2015, American Fidelity Life Insurance Company expanded the amount advanced to Mayor Hayward's Redfish Harbor development to a total debt of $ 4,758,000.
The Board of American Fidelity Life Insurance Company which Hayward and partners owe $4,758,000 includes Marilyn Hess.
The Property with a mortgage for $4,758,000 owed by the Mayor and partners is appraised by Chris Jones at $1,388,635.
- Hayward and partner purchased the land in 2004 for $750,000.
- Hayward and partner sold the property in 2005 to Cody Rawson for $3,500,000 and stayed on as partners.
- Hayward and partners have run the debt up to $4,758,000
- The property is only worth $1,388,635.
- Nothing is happening on the property.
Don't banks have Federal and State lending laws?
Below is a photo of Mayor Ashton Hayward at the Groundbreaking of Marilyn Hess's new hotel in NAVARRE in June 2015, right around when the extended financing on Redfish Harbor was secured.
Article about NAVARRE groundbreaking with PENSACOLA Mayor.
Why is a Pensacola Mayor at a Navarre groundbreaking? Its not even the same county!!