According to the Mayor's Attorney Nixon Daniels who asked for payment the case is closed.
That makes all documents PUBLIC RECORD. As such I will be requesting access to review the following PUBLIC RECORDS listed in the Beggs & Lane bills now that they were PAID FOR BY THE CITIZENS.
- 10/22/14 Review message from Tiffany Eggers (with attachments). Send message to David McGee I want those messages with attachments
- 10/23/14 Reviewed notice of warrant I want that notice
- 10/23/14 Yahoo emails I want those emails
- 11/11/14 Continue review of documents received from the City of Pensacola and of client emails I want those emails
- 1/15/15 Conference with David L. McGee regarding bank records, begin review of CD of documents produced from bank subpoena. I want those bank records
- 1/19/15 Receive and review insurance document from client I want that insurance document
- 8/29/14 Statements by John Asmar I want those statements
- 9/2/14 Draft and send letter to AUSA Eggers I want that letter
- 9/4/14 Prepare documents and notebooks for use at meeting with US Attorney's office. I want those documents and notebooks
- 9/8/14 Reviewed documents produced by Mayor. I want those documents
- 9/9/14 Reviewed financial documents from client bank files. I want those bank files.
- 9/10/14 Continue review of voluminous bank and client financial documents I love voluminous
- 9/11/14 Reviewed tax returns I WILL DEFINITELY BE PUBLISHING THOSE PUBLIC DOCUMENTS WHEN RECEIVED.