In the memo, Barker states:
...the following part time officers will not be paid by the City after pay period ending September 24, 2017.
Please take the appropriate action necessary in order to insure these part time officers are no longer working after September 24, 2017.
- He copies Olson and Sisson. Neither have the "intestinal fortitude" to put their names on it.
- The Airport Director and Police Chief are taking orders from the CFO, not their boss. Is this legal and within Tricky Dick's job description?
- Barker shows no respect for the careers these men have given the City and comes off kinda like a cold jerk.
- Are they banned from the building? Will Flynn shoo them with a broom?
- Can they volunteer in trade for a delicious chicken sandwich? Except on Sundays!