- In 2015, a local resident suspected that someone was trying to kill him.
- A local City Council Member was named in the PPD police report as a "Potential Suspect".
- The PPD did re-creations, interviewed many, and even placed a camera in the victim's room.
- A witness tipped off the Council Member of the PPD investigation.
- PPD identified three first degree misdemeanors and one Third Degree Felony Violation concerning people involved in the investigation.
- This included interfering in an active police investigation concerning notifying the Council Member who was a "Potential Suspect".
- Ultimately though this is Pensacola and no charges are actually filed.
Monday, August 7, 2017
Police Report: Alleged Attempted Murder, Council Member a Potential Suspect...No Charges Filed.
Here's the summary:
Would you like to read the incident report or should I discuss the budget short falls some more?