Out of that total, 10 were responded to NO RESPONSIVE RECORDS.
So what did I ask for that they said didn't exist?
- Copy of Airport Fire stations / operations recent failed inspection report
- Amounts paid to Nathan Edler Lawns LLC for work for Pensacola International Airport from June 2016 to March 29, 2017 from the following City airport landscaping contractors:
- All quarterly reports submitted by Laura Bogan as detailed in her proposal referenced in her contract for social media services from May 2013 through December 28, 2016
- As custodian of the below referenced document, please verify that a panel interview document for Mr. Tibbett does not exist as stated by Mr. Shaud.
- electronic copy of airport fire department deficiency report noted by Chief Allen on AM 1620 on 6/14/2016
- I have confirmed with Chief Glover the meeting in fact took place as Allen stated. Where is the reprimand? I actually ended up getting the reprimands they said didn't exist
- Any investigation notes, reprimands, employee file entries or any other document regarding drivers license suspension of Amy Workman
- all city related emails between firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com from July 20, 2015 to August 21, 2015
- Contents of the black binder / black folder removed by Eric Olson from the Fire Admin building on Friday February 26, 2016
- Presentation by Don Kraher on Longhollow for Mondays Workshop