Read the PNJ article again.
Read the WEAR piece.
But WKRG, who evidently didn't get the memo to cover up the issue, ran the arrest report which identifies the "Victim"
So who is the victim...Angela Rockstad. Angela Rockstad of the PFD.
Victim by definition is a person who suffers from a destructive or injurious action.
Is Mrs. Lyter also the victim in this ongoing matter?
Questions the Press will never ask:
- Why would Mrs. Lyter key her car?
- Rockstad stated "that Brenda Lyter has a history of animosity towards her". Why?
- What did Rockstad do to Mrs. Lyter to earn her animosity?
- Why did the press not publish the victim's name and dig into why this happened?
- What is the nature of the relationship between Rockstad and both the Chief and Mrs. Lyter?
- Where was a quote of support for his wife from the Chief?
- Where was the Chief when this occurred?