Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Andrew Tallman Is Left Dumbfounded Parades off Palafox is Being Evaluated By Hayward

Andrew Tallman on AM1620 and now on FM at 92.3 tried to have the Mayor tell him my post regarding the DIB meeting and potentially moving parades off of Palafox was a "early rumor" and a "total lark nonstarter"

http://podcast.newsradio1620.com/index.php/post/4363/Ashton_Hayward_-_Mayor_of_Pensacola

But the Mayor knows:

  • I have all 2.5 hours of the meeting recorded.  I know what he said.
  • He directly told his neighbor who owns a SOGO business he would look at alternative parade routes
  • He had other special snowflakes present who want the parades moved off of Palafox.

So when Tallman tried to "pin him down", the Mayor admitted that other routes were being evaluated.

He even had an alternative route planned and shared it.

So there is your "early rumor" and a "total lark nonstarter", Tallman.  Tallman tried to call it fake news...but its not fake its fact.

Apology Tallman?  Oh, your not "big" enough for that!

Finally,  the Mayor ends the interview by discussing his love of pancakes, how he wants pancakes all the time on weekends.  I couldn't help but laugh out loud because the scene below is all I could think of.





1 comment:

Iliketheparaderoute said...

Wow. I personally like the parade route. I actually discovered a new favorite restaurant because of the route. One that I wouldn't have ever went in.