The website shows that Eagle Stavanger, a HUGE tanker, is coming in for repairs from February 20 to March 3.
A few questions that you might ask:
- It's the 21st of February and no ship. Where is it? Well as of 09:41:07 this AM it was anchored outside the Pensacola Pass.
- Bigger question, is this an Offshore Inland project? If so, GREAT!
- Biggest question, has CFO Tricky Dick Barker realized that you can't kill your golden goose when you only have ONE goose? (Offshore Inland)
- The ship's captain better have a Black AMEX card, or
- Offshore Inland may have some cash to pay before it leaves or
- Tricky Dick is making deals that Council has not been informed of and contrary to his communications to them.