"Copy of Demolition application , permit and all documentation for Hallmark School."
Below is a link to the documents I received.
What is going on inside City Hall? Let me ask the following questions regarding the issuance of the demolition permit for the Mayor's wife's (wink wink) former real estate development.
- How does a demolition permit get issued in the name of a FORMER owner?
- Notice how the screen shot of the permit I have in the initial post states the owner is Escambia County School Board...but it changes in the new online permit? Did another permit get issued? Covering up this error comedy?
- Why doesn't a demolition contractor have to have any document evidencing that they are authorized by the owner to pull a demolition permit?
- Could I go pull a demo permit for Cordova Mall?
- Does anyone call the owner to confirm? Where is that evidenced? Or in this case did they just ask the owner (wink wink)?
- Why didn't 349 LLC have to pay the notary fee that other filers have to pay? Rush? Favoritism?
- Why is the handwriting of the person that witnessed the signature different than Bill Weeks?
- Did Weeks witness the execution or just sign it? Might be why the fee wasn't charged?
- Maverick gave his phone number on the application as 469-8880 who is at 478-5887? How does that change from the application to the permit? Autofilling?
- The permit says its valid for 6 months but the online permit says expires 3/11/2017? Which is it? How can these be different?
- They better only be cutting down the old historic building because that's the only square footage applied for.
- The original building says 27,625 square feet and built in 1936
- Another building is 8,109 square feet and built in 1949
- Another building is 8,357 square feet and built in 1999
Our City permitting operations are such a circus!
What do we pay you for? To print receipts?