- Bare Out, Spencer In - Brian Spencer is the new President of Council. It should be fun to show all of the conflicts of interest he has to dance around each month. Also, it will be interesting to see how he builds a better relationship with the Council and Mayor as he also positions for a run for Mayor.
- Sherri Myers has the only City project that could receive BP money from the County. All of the Mayor's proposed projects may not be funded at all yet he won't jump on board the Myers train to get the win she could see with Carpenters Creek.
- Grover Robinson announced he will not seek re-election to the Commission. Grover, PLEASE run for Mayor.
- Mayor Hayward keeps telling more and more people he will NOT run for another term.
- Fred and Fred have the old Hallmark Elementary under contract for sale. Too bad real estate moguls An Hayward and Matt Pair won't be able to enjoy the profits since they were bought out of 316 LLC for pennies.
- PC Wu got his retirement travel bucket refilled by getting re-elected to continue to do nothing for the Citizens. Standby for the new selfies...I will post them as I get them.
- Rick Outzen continues to slay the City on it's empty words and fake transparency.
- The Mayor continues to ignore the Westside Citizens. He needed every vote here to get elected and now he has little support in the community. This may be a major driver in him leaning toward quitting after this term. That and he may want the Statute of Limitations to begin running on any misdeeds.
Thursday, December 1, 2016
Well, Where Did We Leave Off?
Since last I posted, here is the summary of City events as I see them: