Questions that arise from my review of Rick's data:
- The City is paying Matt Schaud $60,000 a year to handle an average of less than two (2) records requests a day?
- Other media and blogs (PNJ, Pulse, WEAR) have a lot of City information that doesn't come from records requests. I guess good press gets special treatment.
- Records requests by Council being in the system has been and always will be ridiculous.
- Council requests show that some Council members don't have to play by the same rules either.
- Wu never requests anything...he doesn't care.
- Some of this stuff looks interesting...may get a copy for myself.
- Where's this one?