Tuesday, October 11, 2016

REAP Fallout: Rick Dye OUT as Executive Director

From Rick Dye's Facebook Page

Dear friends, associates and life long supporters,

We learn in management school that the same skill set and interest which gets an enterprise going is not the the same skill set and interest needed to continue to keep it operating. This has never been more true than with REAP and me.

After 3 years of ramping this re-entry service up and settling in with the Florida Department Of Corrections, my friends on my Board and I could sense my growing frustration and we knew this... day would come.

Therefore, as a result of our now securing a $200,000 State of Florida contract to operate the Pensacola ReEntry Portal on the campus of Richards Memorial United Methodist Church, I am putting up my soapbox again for a few months and headed back north to spend some time with our newest grandson and all my other precious grandchildren in Louisville and Kansas City. My entrepreneur spirit, out of the box thinking and my get ur done attitude will not go well with the rigid boundaries necessary to successfully manage a State contract.

Please begin to direct your future REAP communications and contact to Vinnie Whibbs who has been our Director of Operations from the start. Thanks to all of you for your continued support in our reaching this point in REAP's maturity and I ask your continued support and love for these men and women returning home and seeking their second chance.

Once I get enough of that snow and ice, I'll be coming back home for yet another adventure in helping others.

So stay in touch, I may need some help!!!
______________________

What "out of the box thinking" and "get ur done decisions" brought this about?

This charity needs to make an official statement about what went on.  State monies are involved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The box must have been what was allowed by law.

Anonymous said...

Fat cats ready to abandon ship already? Not feeling "charitable" anymore?

It's amazing how "certain people" can decide to cease unlawful activities after they get busted! They get to break the law with impunity and once they get caught red handed they simply stop....at least until the next "charitable opportunity" presents itself.

These are the same people who look down on the common shoplifter who has nothing. Maybe that's the point. The common shoplifter is not nearly as "sophisticated" as the GOBs who cleverly take advantage of selective law enforcement and the corrupt judicial system that protects them from prosecution because of their entitlement a.k.a special snowflake status.

Imagine a similar letter from a convicted sex offender:

From A Sex Offender's Facebook Page

Dear friends, associates and life long supporters,

We learn in the school of hard knocks that the same skill set and interest which gets me incarcerated is not the the same skill set and interest needed to continue to keep me free to live near school bus stops. This has never been more true than with REAP and me.

After 3 years of using this re-entry service and settling in with the Florida Department Of Corrections, my other sex offender friends and I could sense my growing frustration and we knew this... day would come.

Therefore, as a result of our now securing a $200,000 State of Florida contract to operate the Pensacola ReEntry Portal on the campus of Richards Memorial United Methodist Church, I am putting up my soapbox again for a few months and headed back north to find a place more accepting of sexual predators while I wait for things to quiet down here.

My criminal spirit, out of the box thinking and my get ur done attitude will not go well with the rigid boundaries of the legal system.

Please begin to direct your future REAP communications and contact to "my partner in crime", my cousin Vinnie Whibbs who has been our Director of Operations from the start. Thanks to all of you for your continued support in our reaching this point in REAP's maturity and I ask your continued support and love for us.

Once things cool off, I'll be coming back home for yet another adventure in abusing the system.

So stay in touch, I may need some help!!!

Sincerely,

Convicted Sexual Predator
______________________

The only difference is the fat cats don't have to abide by the law.