He explained that the City will receive $1,000,000 less than previous years.
The numbers in the CAFR are his responsibility. He puts his financials together. This is like the error he made years ago that cost the City millions.
Well Dick, here is a solution to your problem. A million short? Let me find it for you.
- Rusty Wells $99,486 Special Assistant to City Administrator
- Rebecca McLellan $40,456 Airport Marketing Manager
- Eric Olson $133,016 City Snitch and Administrator
- Photographer $30,000
- Executive Aide to Mayor $39,000
- Rebecca Ferguson $69,987 Economic Policy Coordinator
- Clark Merritt $71,302 Port Business Development Manager
- Amy Workman $57,985 Recruiting and Training Manager
- Ed Sisson $99,694 HR Manager
- One less Council Salary $14,000
- One less Council Discretionary expense $10,000
- One less Council Travel $8,000
- Council Attorney $60,000
- Budget Analyst to Council $40,000
- CRA Director $77,900
- Golf Course Subsidy $100,000
- Fire Boat Slip Rental $28,500