- Architectural Review Board- Brandi Deese
- Code Enforcement Authority - Code Enforcement Staff
- CMPA - Mandy Bills
- CRA - NONE; Helen Gibson - Part time
Construction Board of Adjustment and AppealsDoesn't meet
- Eastside Redevelopment Board - Helen Gibson
- Environmental Advisory Board - Don Kraher
Fire Education Incentive BoardDoesn't meet
- Fire Pension Board of Trustees - Dick Barker
Fire Prevention Board of AppealDoesn't meet
- Gateway Review Board - Brandi Deese
- General Pension Board of Trustees- Dick Barker
- International Relations Advisory Board - Elaine Mager
- Parks and Recreation Board - Entire Staff
- Planning Board - Brandi Deese
- Police Pension Board of Trustees - Dick Barker
- Veteran Memorial Park Foundation of Pensacola - None
- Westside Redevelopment Board - Helen Gibson
- Zoning Board of Adjustment - Brandi Deese
- Brandi Deese has a lot on her plate.
- I don't see either Bill Weeks or Sherry Morris names in many minutes. Bill is at Code Enforcement meetings. What do they do all day?
- Shouldn't those two be at several of the above meetings to know what is going on?
- We need to scrap staff support for some of these that either don't meet regularly or could handle their own admin.
- We could afford a lot more staff support if we didn't have to pay for:
- Official Mayoral Photographer $30,000
- Executive Aide to the Mayor $30,000
- Special Assistant to the City Administrator $100,000
- Economic Policy Coordinator $ 60,000
- The 4 jobs above alone add up to 3 and 2/3rd of Brandi Deese salary.