From almost getting fired to permanent Airport Director. Congratulations Dan! You are there and she is gone! It shows that career employees can still succeed if they keep their heads down and just wait for the latest wave of Mayoral appointees to ebb with the tide.
Here is an old post to show how Flynn outlasted the last wave of Mayoral appointees.
- Thoughts on the below email.
- Work around you? He worked for Barker. That was his boss? He asked to speak with his boss. But it appears his boss works for Fountain.
- The Airport is an ENTERPRISE. Why should it report to City staff?
- Let me hold being fired over your head on a Friday evening at 6:44PM. Basically, I own your future and I'll decide if you have a future.
- Threats and intimidation. HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT?