- It was issued in the name of Angela Denmon although Denmon had not owned the property since 2014
- Maverick Demolition properly stated the owner was Judy Galbavy.
- The permit states ***ARB APPROVED***
- Did anyone notice the property owner on the application (Galbavy) did not match the property owner of record (Denmon)?
- Did anyone not review the ARB minutes and see that the approval was for the Greskovichs, not Denmon and not Galbavy, with a reconstruction condition?
- Did anyone ask who in the heck Judy Galbavy was and why she was asking for demolition permit for the property?
- Why didn't anyone call Carter Quina, the architect of record, who obtained the demolition permit for the project and ask about the name differences?