- March 9, 2016 - Alleged Incident Date
- March 10, 2016 - Officer uploads dash cam video of incident. No sound. No definitive proof
- March 18, 2016 - FRIDAY; Arrest date; Per Jail report Special Snowflake (SS) released at 5:32PM
- March 21, 2016 - Monday; Case filed with Clerk of Court
- March 22, 2016 - SAO has already requested the video evidence and it is downloaded by PPD by 4:34PM
- March 22, 2016 - Eric Stevenson, not yet officially representing SS does PRR for videos
- March 22, 2016 - Case assigned to a Judge; No Specific Judge just Division III
- March 24, 2016 - Stevenson acknowledged as Lawyer for Defendent
- March 24, 2016 - Arraignment waived; Conditional Plea Not Guilty; Jury Trial Demand
- May 10, 2016 - PNJ Will Isern requests videos in records request; PNJ passes on story
- May 10, 2016 - Case dropped by state; Case closed
However. the file with the Court never indicates that an INDIVIDUAL Assistant State Attorney is EVER assigned to the case.
Who was Stevenson talking to at the SAO about the Case?
Who is requesting the information?
Who was contacted between Friday at 5:32 and Monday morning?
5. Did you or Mrs. James make any attempt to contact the Mayor regarding the matter?
Yes. Following my arrest I requested that no member of my family take any action to interfere or impede with the actions of the PPD or the charging decision to be made by the State's Attorney Office. I believe all concerned honored my request.
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Community...Draw your own conclusions.