- Approximately 25 to 30 supporters of the Chiefs were in attendance.
- All wore red ribbons in support of the Chiefs.
- The Mayor was absent...shocker!
- Olson was cowering in his office until Boyd Forum was over. Coward!
- Powerful speakers shared their disdain for Hayward, Olson and Sisson.
- It's a recurring common theme in the City.
- Chief Allen's past issues were discussed by one speaker. More to come on that.
- Council looked paralyzed up there wanting to do something but not able to find a course.
- Council added an agenda item to discuss the Chief issue which delayed any discussion for 3 plus hours.
- Wingate left early.
- When the discussion regarding the Chiefs came up, Larry B. Johnson left.
- Council appeared to "want more time to read the report" ie...maybe the issue will go away by June. They want double the salary because why?
- Charles Bare dropped the biggest bomb of the night when he disclosed:
Friday, May 13, 2016
Council Notes - VANSICKLE WAS NOT INDEPENDENT
WHAT? The Mayor said VanSickle was INDEPENDENT. If he routinely has been consulted by Sisson and Hayward on employment matters, how is he independent.
Listen to the Olson interview again...you know the EEOC interview, Olson states they contacted Allen Norton and Blue who suggested an independent investigation.
So Hayward, Olson and Sisson call Beggs & Lane and VanSickle who they use all the time to do the "independent investigation".