They will discuss 28 changes to the rules and procedures of council...which they rarely follow.
Such important landmark matters to be discussed include:
- Rescheduling meetings (Is an Admiral's party an extreme hardship?)
- Adding "Leroy" to the "Boyd Forum" on the agenda. Has anyone asked Mrs. Boyd?
- Changing "from time to time" to "as necessary"
- 72 hours notice for a special meeting rather than 48 hours
- Changing title on agenda from "Mayor's Report" to "Mayor's Communications"
- Procedures for shutting a Council member up
- Postponing an agenda item
- Taking away the Council Executive's power to add agenda items
- Jacking up travel funds for Council members
Fire Chiefs out for 55 days.
Longhollow tower still at issue
Mayor attempting to diminish fire services
Investigation powers died for lack of a second and
Council is polishing rocks!