But that's OK because Tricky Dick Barker's crack accounting system had nothing in it to reflect the non-payment as the system also shows that Tricky Dick and the City did not record any lease payments due until they received the check for $5,000 on January 10th. They conveniently enter $5,000 in bills dated the day before the $5,000 check is processed.
Hit the circus music button.
Our City's Operations are terrible:
- Planning allows deals that are not eligible under zoning
- Legal misses the zoning issues in review and evens draft the illegal lease
- Leases are signed before they are reviewed by legal
- Accounting systems are reactive to payments rather than proactive with bills.
- Orders to remove the concrete are allowed to "change" to be OK when reviewed.