City Attorney Job Description
Lets look at some of the items listed as responsibilities and how the Bobblehead is doing.
- Provides competent legal representation to the City in ALL internal and external matters.
- Directing ALL legal aspects of the City's day to day operations including...litigation, contract negotiation...employment matters.
- Negotiates, reviews and/or prepares documents including...contracts...real estate...litigation documents
- Recommends the use of outside attorneys for specialized matters
- Draft and/or reviews...contracts, leases
- Plans legal strategy in litigation matters, represents the City in litigation, defends the interests of the city and its officers before courts, prepares pleadings, discovery documents, motions and briefs
- the Bobblehead at $154, 980.80 (yes, and 80 cents),
- Rusty Wells at over $100,000 per year,
- the Public Records dude that Bowling brought with her from Texas (what's up with that?) at $65,000
- Stephanie Tillery at $100,000
- and a paralegal who makes $65,000
- Studer lease review...nope, Beggs & Lane
- Merrill/Russenberger litigation...nope, Kerrigan and Beggs & Lane
- Bill Reynolds case...nope, Allen Norton & Blue