Leon County records tell some more of the story!
- College dropout to get married in 1993
- operated small company Bella Bella for a while
- owned Countryside Homes of GA & FL Inc with her husband
- as Countryside Homes was sued by the Thrifty Nickel for nonpayment
- had Personal Federal Tax Liens
- Sued over Wakulla Springs Acres Mobile Home Park
- Went back to College in 2000 and dropped out again in 2002.
It appears the City job is the first time Tamara has ever worked for someone she wasn't married to.
According to the PNJ, Hayward didn't even ask for a resume before he hired her and now she runs the City's enterprises.
- Dan Flynn with a degree in your field, when you put together an FAA plan and Fountain says YOU are unqualified and SHE knows better and threatens your job, remember she has over 8 years of college experience (with little to show for it).
- Don Suarez next time she tells you what to do, remember, Fountain ran several of her husbands businesses.
- Amy Miller, the next time she asks about Deepflex paying vendors, forget your 22 years of experience in ports, she has been running from vendors since 1998.