I consider them friends.
But the video I saw of the traffic stop was shocking.
Friendships aside, I saw two individuals with no respect for the officers, acting with open defiance and perceived immunity for their actions, attempt to dominate a situation which would have resulted in an arrest on any "other" citizens.
- Will Mayor Ashton Hayward allow someone (LuTimothy) who is on his staff, paid by the City, to openly disobey a City of Pensacola law enforcement officer? The officer on no less than 7 occasions demands LuTimothy move or leave the situation, yet he is so brazen in his defiance that he even comes up and puts his foot on the back of Lumon's truck.
- Can every regular citizen now demand a supervisor immediately after being stopped by any officer?
- Who are Lumon and LuTimothy on the phone with while all of this is going on?
- What will the body cams of the two officers that arrive later reflect?
- Would anyone but the May's be in jail for their actions?
- Will Sheriff David Morgan have any public statements besides the BLAB interview not being aired about the incident?
- I wonder if Lumon will play the video for all of the kids in Southern Youth Sports at the $3.6 Theopolis May Community Center which was built by the City for Southern Youth Sports exclusive use for $100 per year and tell them that's how you act when you are pulled over by the City of Pensacola police?
Will the "strong Mayor" Ashton Hayward:
a) come to the defense of HIS police officers and their actions and restraint and chastise the Mays for there actions?
b) be silent and stay the spineless-do-nothing-Mayor everyone thinks he is?
Lumon and LuTimothy, should I sit my kids down and show them your actions and say this is how you treat police officers?
How many citations were not issued that could have been?