The effort made by Cosson was to take the job description of the REAL Manager of Air Service Development Marketing and make it fit the former Air Conditioner Service Call Order Taker.
The entire redline document as at the link below.
Items of Note:
- Notice the Name of the Document and the New Job Classification in the Document.
- Seven (7) years experience becomes four (4)...oops, gotta drop that to two (2)
- No aviation/airline experience needed anymore.
- Must add communications because she actually did that
- Gotta add in COO or she would work JUST for the Airport Director.
- Eliminates all aviation related duties
- Eliminates actually doing anything and makes it just a coordinator.
- Eliminates required "thorough knowledge of domestic aviation trends and operations
- Do you actually think McLellan has a "thorough knowledge of Federal State and local laws and ordinances governing the department"?
Derek forwarded the revisions without comment. It would have been rude to say "is this dumbed down enough for you yet?"
Based on other emails to come, she couldn't do most of the stuff in THIS description.
Airport Marketing Potted Plant?