- Why should Tamara Fountain, City COO, on taxpayer time, participate in Quint Studer's for profit endeavor?
- Is Studer paying the City for her consulting expertise?
- Is Fountain reimbursing the City for her time away for other private business interests?
- Has the City approved Fountain's participation in a for profit project on City time?
- Is Fountain using vacation time to participate in the outside for profit activity?
If this is OK then can you, Mr. Mayor, send over a Parks & Rec crew to my house? The grass is getting a little long and the bushes need trimming.
From the City Human Resource Manual