Friday, April 17, 2015

Department Director to CAO...Contractor is in my Business I Need Help

From: Dan Flynn
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2015 2:47 PM
To: Dick Barker Jr
Subject: Fwd: Aerospace/Commercial Property


Dick,

I would like to talk with you about this item and some others.  I had previously told Chip that we have a local real estate firm working on our property issues and that we wouldn't need Emagination involved.  The local real estate firm has even told us they don't need assistance.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Chip Henderson <chip@getemagination.com>
Date: March 7, 2015 at 2:13:09 PM CST
To: Dan Flynn <DFlynn@cityofpensacola.com>
Cc: Tamara Fountain <TFountain@cityofpensacola.com>, Rebecca McLellan <RMcLellan@cityofpensacola.com>
Subject: Aerospace/Commercial Property
Hi Dan,

In order for me to finalize a marketing plan and budget for the remainder of this fiscal year, I really need to have information related to the real estate consultancy and their plans/needs.

Please forward all of the contact information and I will contact them directly.

Thanks,
Chip

🚫 Sent via cell. Not closely proofread.

No comments: