- Page 6 - You state that PC Wu is a Phd, Why not give Dr. Pratt her due? Why not Ms. Myers? More Mayor's favorites?
- Page 7 - Either capitalize Appendix or don't.
- Page 8 - You don't say if you are submitting the budget as fiction or non-fiction. You did miss last year by over 30 million dollars.
- Page 10 - You don't account for pages 345 and 346
- Page 11 - Citizens of Pensacola should be above Members of the City Council See Page 35
- Page 11 - Mayor should be capitalized.
- Page 11 - Either capitalize City or don't.
- Page 11 - You don't point out the major decrease in the budget is because the CFO misbudgeted revenues in gas. You call it realignment. Nice. Good to blame global warming also.
- Page 12 - You don't mention Air Tran will be dropping service.
- Page 12,13,14,15 - Either capitalize City or don't.
- Page 14 - Child safety has become a major focus? Didn't you care before?
- Page 15 - It's Ashton J, Hayward III. Add the III
- Page 18 - How much have you wasted over the years by not paying the pension contributions on October1? I don't think I would put this in writing. Makes you look bad.
- Page 18 - on the October 1...doesn't read right
- Page 19 - 59 positions eliminated but 36 at the library? If a business goes bankrupt does it state it cut its interest cost by defaulting on the debt?
- Page 19 - Sustainability is misspelled.
- Page 19 - Which is it: Executive Assistant to Council or Council Executive?
Why the Mayor lets him coast is beyond me.